We are committed to collecting and holding Personal Information in accordance with the requirements of the Australian Privacy Principles ("APPs") under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the "Privacy Act").
By visiting our website www.stockli.st (our "Site") you accept and consent to the practices set out below.
- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- For the purposes outlined in Clause 2., we may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you give us - information that you provide us (which may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, credit card information and other personal description) by filling in forms on our Site, or by corresponding with us (by phone, email or otherwise), for example:
- when you register for an account with us on our Site;
- when you report any problem to us;
- when you use certain features on our Site;
- request any support from us; or
- complete any survey or questionnaire we send you.
- Information we collect about you - information automatically collected when you visit our Site, for example:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your log-in information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- details of any transactions, purchases and payments you made on our Site, and in our App; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- We only retain personal information for so long as it is necessary. Personal information may be archived as long as the purpose for which the personal information was used still exists or we are otherwise required by law to retain the personal information.
- USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
- We use information held about you for the following purposes:
- providing, improving and developing our services;
- researching, designing and launching new features or products;
- presenting content and information in our Site in the most effective manner for you and for the device you use;
- providing you with alerts, updates, materials or information about our services or other types of information that you requested or signed up to;
- complying with laws and regulations applicable to us in any part of the world;
- responding or taking part in legal proceedings, including seeking professional advice;
- for direct marketing purposes (please see further details in Clause 2.2 below);
- communicating with you and responding to your questions or requests; and
- purposes directly related or incidental to the above.
- We intend to use your personal data in direct marketing (i.e. offering or advertising products or services by sending the relevant information directly to you). We require your consent specifically for this purpose and you may opt out any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below in Clause 10. For the purpose of this clause:
- the personal data that may be used in direct marketing are those that you provide to us or we collect from you under Clause 1.1 above;
- the type of services or products that may be offered or advertised will be __________;
- the relevant information may be sent to you by Email;
- you may opt out any time by You may opt out anytime by clicking the link at the bottom of the email.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- any member of our corporate group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries;
- personnel, agents, advisers, auditors, contractors, financial institutions, and service providers in connection with our operations or services (for example staff engaged in the provision of support services);
- our overseas offices, affiliates, business partners and counterparts (on a need-to-know basis only);
- persons under a duty of confidentiality to us;
- persons to whom we are required to make disclosure under applicable laws and regulations __________; or
- actual or proposed acquirers of, or investors in,our business (or a substantial part thereof) __________.
- We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies - These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies - They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you do so, you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site.
- We may use third-party web services on our Site. The service providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies (which are likely to be analytical/performance cookies or targeting cookies), web server logs and web beacons to help us analyse how visitors use our Site and make the information displayed on it more relevant to your interests. The information collected through these means (including IP addresses) is disclosed to these service providers. These analytics services may use the data collected to contextualise and personalise the marketing materials of their own advertising network.
- THIRD-PARTY SITES
Our Site, our App or our communication with you may from time to time contain links to third-party websites over which we have no control. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own practices and policies. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of these websites to understand your rights. We accept no responsibility or liability for any practices of third-party websites.
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
- Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- We restrict access to personal information to our employees, service providers and contractors on a strictly need-to-know basis and ensure that those persons are subject to contractual confidentiality obligations.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices from time to time to guard against unauthorised access, processing or use.
- Please note, however, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk.
- DATA TRANSFER
- The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside Australia, including in United States. It may also be processed by persons referred to in Clause 3. above who operate outside Australia, including in United States.
- YOUR RIGHTS
- You have the right to:
- check whether we hold personal data about you;
- access any personal data we hold about you; and
- require us to correct any inaccuracy or error in any personal data we hold about you.
- You can request access to, and the correction of, your personal information by contacting us using the contact details provided below in Clause 11. Please include your name, email address and/or telephone number and describe your request.
- The provision of access to personal information under Clause 8.1(b) may be subject to an administrative fee to meet our cost in processing your request.
- MAKING A COMPLAINT
If you think we have breached the Privacy Act or the Australian Privacy Principles, or you wish to make a complaint about the way we have handled your personal information, you can contact us using the contact details provided below in Clause 10. Please include your name, email address and/or telephone number and describe your complaint. We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint and respond to you regarding your complaint within a reasonable period of time. If you think that we have failed to resolve the complaint satisfactorily, we will provide you with information about the further steps you can take.
- CONTACT US
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding personal data, please address them to:
Last updated: 18th October 2022